Love the processing you did on this one. What a silly girl.
aww. love this...beautiful b/w tones. nice to see you on the bloom forum today. i really think u'll like it!
what a beautiful photo!
My little guy is in the early stages of reading. It is sooooo exciting (I think more for me!)! What a joy :0) Lvoe your pping.
Cute comment! They come out with stuff don't they! Great shot. http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/
That is sweet, and I love the processing on this!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the processing you did on this one. What a silly girl.
aww. love this...beautiful b/w tones. nice to see you on the bloom forum today. i really think u'll like it!
what a beautiful photo!
My little guy is in the early stages of reading. It is sooooo exciting (I think more for me!)! What a joy :0) Lvoe your pping.
Cute comment! They come out with stuff don't they! Great shot. http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/
That is sweet, and I love the processing on this!
Post a Comment