I'm challenging myself to take a photo or two with a kid (or three!) at least once a month.
Here's Caroline and I during today's read-a-book-and-wrestle-each-other-on-the-bed session. We were laughing because she was trying to fix my hair for me. Quite forcefully, I might add.
I'm much more comfortable behind the camera, but one day these kids will love being able to look back and see me in some photos, too. (At least, they better...)

5 comments:
I try to get in photos with my daughter too so she will have photos of me when she is older.
Very sweet :)
I really love this photo, it's so sweet!
This is a sweet photo! Your kids will love having pics of their mommy! Did you figure out how to remake your header? (saw your thread on CM). If you need help, let me know and I can attempt to help you. I redid my whole blog over this year, so I somewhat know my way around html.
Thanks guys!
Laurie, I gave up. LOL Who knows what I'm doing wrong, but I really didn't like the header I created anyway. Ha! Someone's redoing my other blog header next month so she's just going to slap something up on this one then. Thanks for offering to help me. You did a great job on your blog redo! :o)
Post a Comment