Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39/365

Today's photo prompt is a gift from the heart.

Although my husband is the most giving man I've ever met and he's taken me places I never thought I'd be able to see....Costa Rica, Hawaii, Dominican Republic, Ireland and London (just to name a few)...I decided to photograph a gift that isn't tangible. Something I don't necessarily see, but something I most definitely feel.

My dude believes in me.

He believes in me one thousand times over.

He has allowed me to run after this passion of mine and has never, no not ever, said the words "I don't think you can do this". Ever.

39/365

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh!!! I love, love, love this! Beautiful! Isn't it just great when you have someone believe in you that much!! You are so creative!

Misty said...

It's so wonderful having our husbands as our biggest fans and supporters. Great picture by the way!

Laurie said...

Awwww! Supportive husbands are the best. Love your interpretation of today's prompt :)

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

LOVE this! Sounds like you have a GREAT guy!

Branson said...

Favorite photo today!!! I looove this!!

Branson said...

This post was featured as one of "The Best of the Best" on my blog this week! Thanks for being an awesome blogger!

http://blmerrill.blogspot.com/2011/02/best-of-best-february-11.html

Trisha said...

I love the composition & pop of color in this. Husbands rule!

Photography said...

I Love this!

Photography said...

Ps where did you get the pendant? Thanks

Living Life said...

This rocks - love it!