Friday, February 11, 2011

42/365

Today's prompt is: dreams...what does your loved one dream of accomplishing or doing?  

Little Caroline...

She dreams of being a "big gurl".

"I not yiddle, Mommy.  I big!  See?!  I big!" 

She dreams of sitting in her big sister's booster seat...of sleeping in a "big gurl bed" (I'm holding out)...of riding a "big gurl bike".

She dreams of just being big.

42/365: Dreams...she dreams of just being big

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my! Just adorable...post and photo!

Misty said...

Everything about this post is just over the top darling!

Tracy said...

heehee, you are too cute! Are you thinking of getting a dog?

Shannon Joy said...

So sweet! The words... the image... perfection!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

So sweet. Luv the conversion

Catherine said...

Love her expression!

Branson said...

This is sooooo sweet! Just look at that face! Love!

kitten said...

This is such a precious photo, and her smile is priceless. :)

Melissa said...

Thanks so much everyone. :o)