Friday, February 18, 2011

49/365

Today's prompt:  Going out....get a sitter and go out on the town! Take the point-and-shoot and take some fun portraits of you together.

Well.  The good news is that we did get a sitter.  The bad news is that it was last weekend. 

This weekend?  We are off to see our brand new great niece so my "going out" will just have to be going out...... of town. 

Here ya' go.  My "going out" photo for today.  The standard selfie in a side mirror shot.  I've never photographed myself with The Yukon before so although this shot is way overdone?  Technically, it's never been done. 

And remember...I'm working on a computer that isn't calibrated yet so only you and the good Lord know if my skin tone is too orange. 

My hair?  Well....that stuff is for sure orange.  To the max.  At least I know this much is true. 

49 of 365 web

4 comments:

Laurie said...

LOL! I still haven't done this shot, but overdone or not, I plan it! :) Have fun1

Photography said...

I love mirror shots! Must try one :-)

Trisha said...

Ha, this post made me giggle. You look great. I love side door mirror shots. :)

Branson said...

Your eyes are a really pretty color! All my siblings have red hair... I ust to think I must be adopted! :-P