Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365

Today's prompt:  When you love them the most...What really makes you tick about your loved one?  What do they do to go out of their way to make sure you are happy and that you have a GREAT day?

Lulu the Wonderdog.  She is such a sweet doggie.  She goes out of her way to make sure I'm happy and loved.  She follows me from room to room to room and snuggles right up next to me when I sit down.  Wherever I am in the house, I'm guaranteed that if I just turned around and looked at my feet?  This little face would surely be there looking right up at me. 

56 of 365_edited-1




6 comments:

faith ann raider said...

Awww. This is SO sweet!! We have a dog almost exactly like your Lulu - although at the moment she is in desperate need of a trim :) She can be a pain sometimes, but she's always there at my feet while I'm sitting at the computer at night and she always comes and sleeps at the foot of the bed at night. SUCH a sweet dog :)

Catherine said...

Is Lulu waiting for a treat just like my doggie Candy? You did a great job capturing Lulu!

Misty said...

What a cute dog! Companions like that are wonderful.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Awwww! Lulu does look like a sweet dog. I love the DOF and PP.

Shannon Joy said...

SO very sweet!!! Love the name :)

Branson said...

She is sooooo cute!