Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67/365

Today there was a preschool field trip to the fire station. Here's bit of the conversation I had with Caroline this morning:

Me: We are going to the fire station, huh?!
Her: Yeah! Dare is gonna be a fire dare?
Me: No, silly. There's no fire there, but the fireman will talk to you about his job and you can see the truck! Can you tell me what the fireman's job is?
Her: I don't know, Mommy.
Me: He gets the fire away and he rescues people and he saves kitty cats from trees, right?
Her: No, Mommy, the Wonder Pets do dat.

67 of 365_edited-1

7 comments:

Misty said...

Great pic! Love the conversation. Little ones are awesome.

Jaime said...

Cute story...like the pic too!

Tracy said...

Cute conversation!! Love the photo!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

LOL! LOVE it!!!

Jennifer Gammon said...

I love conversations with kids, they are so cute! Great picture too... I might have to take my little ones too!

Branson said...

Haha that is too funny and cute! Love the photo!

Branson said...

ps - Your blog looks sooo cute! It hasn't always looked like this has it? It isn't often that I get to read on my desktop and my phone doesn't show me the goods so forgive me if I am way behind, lol...