Tuesday, April 12, 2011

102/365

I had my first ever lifestyle shoot in the home of a client this morning.  Plus, I was using the d700 and my new backdrop stand for a bit (during the not-so-lifestyle part).  I LOVED it.  The family was just adorable.  The kids were super sweet and talkative and very much into having their photo taken.  The light in their house?  To. Die. For.  It was so much fun! 

On the way back home, I stopped by a nearby monastery.  I've been on the grounds a few times, but I've always been too scared to go inside.  Not sure of the "rules" and all.  Today, I saw someone walk on in so I followed suit.  I just sat down inside for a bit and listened....it was the most beautiful quietness I've ever heard.  So peaceful and made me feel so humbled sitting there. 

102 of 365_edited-1

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Until the click of the shutter, lol. This is a gorgeous church! Do you have a separate business blog? I'd love to see your shoot from today. Sounds like fun!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Beautiful! I would love to see it as well!

Jennifer Gammon said...

Awesome! I want to see too!

Photography said...

Pretty place. Glad you had a fun shoot!

Misty said...

What a pretty building!