Saturday, April 16, 2011

106/365

Lately?  I've had to keep reminding myself that it's not a PRIZE WINNING PHOTO a day. 

It's a PHOTO a day. 

I simply have to capture something with my camera each and every day and then post my favorite. 

Today?  This one is my favorite.  It's definitely not a prize winner, but it's my favorite, no doubt. 

We had Caroline's birthday party today and this (I have to say) was my most favorite part.  She took a huge breath and then didn't even blow out one single candle with that big breath.  It was the cutest!  I love the way Emily is looking at her littlest sister.  She is the best sister to Caroline...so loving and sweet.  And that's the girls' cousin, Ella, on the right.  She and Caroline are like Frick and Frack. 

This picture?  This silly little picture right here?  Is why I want to photograph these loons everyday.  I want to remember this goofy little moment for a long while. 

106 of 365_edited-1

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Seriously, my crapola picture from the hotel room the other day is one of my faves this year. Our hotel stay was not at all fun, but that picture showed our true life and seriously made me laugh at a not so laughable moment (at the time). For me, this project is about documenting our life this year, and hopefully I'll learn more about photography along the way :) and of course make some amazing friends who share the same passion ;)

And a prize winner evokes emotion in the audience, and this one is FULL of emotion! I love it! Perfectly captured, my friend!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I think this is GREAT! Laurie said it just right! This captured emotion. I love it!

Misty said...

This made me laugh. Great shot!

Photography said...

Hahaha it's gold!!! Love it.

Tracy said...

This is great! It would have been the prize winner on CM's for the anniversary contest!

Brooke said...

This is a PRIZE WINNER in my book, Friend :D Love it, love it, love it! And you captured it perfectly :D

Jaime said...

Oh my!! I got a chuckle out of this one. :)

Unknown said...

This is one of my faves! These are the goofy moments that you've got to capture! Love it!