Moon Dough. A birthday present for Caroline. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's probably better than those colored bubbles I keep hearing about.
I love all these photos of things that make a mess! I love that you are the kind of mom that just lets them have fun with them within reason. And most of all I love that you give me a heads up on those that I should avoid and just enjoy seeing photos of .....hee hee! JK This looks like fun and something my kiddos would enjoy. I almost purchased the window markers for an easter basket surprise. Almost ;) I love your photos!!
9 comments:
Hahahaha! I'm not a fan of moon dough either or moon sand...but I love the idea! If only it would stay in one piece :)
Yes, we got this too as a gift for Christmas and I am kinda hoping the kids will forget about it so I can toss it.
I love all these photos of things that make a mess! I love that you are the kind of mom that just lets them have fun with them within reason. And most of all I love that you give me a heads up on those that I should avoid and just enjoy seeing photos of .....hee hee! JK This looks like fun and something my kiddos would enjoy. I almost purchased the window markers for an easter basket surprise. Almost ;) I love your photos!!
Cute mess!! Coloured bubbles sounds interesting!!
Looks messy - LOL!
adorable mess. the bubbles stain...beware.
It is SO MESSY! I think Lucifer created Moon Dough. ha!
We have moon dough....tucked away in a cabinet. ;)
We tried it once..ha. Nice to know about the bubbles.
Ahh ! We got the same exact thing for my little sister, it's pretty hard to clean up haha
Post a Comment