Friday, April 1, 2011

91/365

These little clips belong to Caroline and those teeny ones?  Are TEE NEE.  I can't tell you how many I've stepped on.  Allison says they look like piranha.  She likes to pinch the big piranha and make them "gobble up" stuff such as the little piranha. 

91 of 365_edited-1


And in other news....I'll probably be uploading a lot of iPhone photos for the next several days. We are off to Charleston (actually, the Isle of Palms, but no one ever knows where that is when I tell them) for a little family vacation. I can't wait!! I know I'll be using my sweet Nikon everyday, but I'm not sure if I'll be using those for my P365 since I won't have any Pse to resize/sharpen for web. Then again, I may just use some SOOC (hey, mom, that means "straight out of the camera") stuff. Then again, I may just use the iPhone. Then again, I don't know because I can never make a decision about anything....ha!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Love this..lighting...all the color...and composition!

Misty said...

Great colors and comp.

Valeria said...

I liked the color and composition as well.
Just have fun on your vacation.

Branson said...

What a fun photo! I love the bright colors and dof. Good stuff! Have fun on vacation!