I have some of these as well. Since I am a beginner gardner, I can't remember the name. Very pretty!!!
Tracy when it comes to plants I am the clueless one...I love this photo, great color and bokeh
And that is all you need to know! Love the green :)
It looks like Stonecrop. I just planted three Sedum spuriums yesterday in my garden.
I'm pretty certain that's a sedum of some sort. The exact species, not sure. I could try to find out though...
that is beautiful...and such lovely kids:))it is so good to have people to photograph!!i get bored of shooting only flowers..http://flysongbird.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have some of these as well. Since I am a beginner gardner, I can't remember the name. Very pretty!!!
Tracy when it comes to plants I am the clueless one...
I love this photo, great color and bokeh
And that is all you need to know! Love the green :)
It looks like Stonecrop. I just planted three Sedum spuriums yesterday in my garden.
I'm pretty certain that's a sedum of some sort. The exact species, not sure. I could try to find out though...
that is beautiful...and such lovely kids:))
it is so good to have people to photograph!!i get bored of shooting only flowers..
http://flysongbird.blogspot.com
Post a Comment