Thursday, May 26, 2011

146/365

Here she is and feeling much better now! 

Today was the last day of school for the big girls.  I now have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader. 

Geez. 

Caroline and I spent the morning going to the end-of-the-year class parties and I think everyone had a great time.  Allison's teachers cried when she left....not sure if that's good or bad....I'm pretty sure it's good.  She is a real sweetie pie, if I do say so myself. 

146 of 365_edited-1


(I found the most lovely light just inside our garage door. This is how Allison's eyes look...for reals. I didn't do any editing to them and from now on I will judge every picture I take of her on this one photo alone...I'll probably never get her eyes so pretty anywhere else besides the garage. Look out for that flooring in later pictures.....just saying.  Then again, maybe I'll change it up and throw down some different rugs every now and then...you know...to confuse you all.)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful eyes!!! Don't you just love it when you catch the perfect light! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!