I had today's photo all set up and ready for editing. The girls were playing in the hose while Tony and I worked a bit outside. I'd taken a photo of Caroline waving the hose around...just learning how to "shoot it weely far" by putting her finger over the end.
Then? She started playing with her new flashlight at bedtime. She had fun shining it on her toy shelf....'yook, Mommy! I see dat and dat and dat!" She then started counting the butterflies on the wall above the shelf.
I loved this one even more.
Today's prompt: monochromatic

3 comments:
Her walls are kinda bare, why not frame some photos and put them up?
And yes, it's a beautiful, thought provoking photo. It made me say, "Ahhhh." And miss my infants (who are now 22 and 26 years old) as they have decided to live on their own now.
What an enchanting little photo. :)
awww this looks like a children's book cover!
Post a Comment