Tuesday, June 14, 2011

165/365

Today's prompt?  Sun

And just so you all know?  There are only two hundred more days of P365. 

How do I know? 

Well.  Because I can do basic math in my head. 

How stinkin' awesome am I? 

165 of 365_edited-1

Please note the cute little freckle on her finger.  She's ever-so-proud of that freckle and she loves to show it off.  "See?  See my fweckle rite dare?"  She'd want to know that you noticed. 

7 comments:

just sayin' said...

her freckle is adorable! Love the pointy crayons. so fun when they are like that! :)

Tracy said...

This is adorable..I love her little puckered lips ;) So sweet!

me said...

Love ALL of your photos!!

me said...

Oh how I LOVE ALL of your photos!! SUCH an inspiration!! Not sure when you surfaced again, but I am SO glad to see you back!

Unknown said...

She's coloring inside the lines! I love what you're doing here, our generation is blessed with wonderful technology and it's so nice to chance upon someone who's trying to capture how wonderful life is.

FinvarraPenn said...

She's so cute! :)

Wendy said...

Oh, I did, I did, I did notice it. Tell her I did :D
Lovely little lady... Children are so adorable.