Saturday, June 25, 2011

176/365

How do ya' like those Hello Kitty socks?  So much easier to twirl on hardwood flooring in socked feet.

Today's prompt:  twirl

176 of 365_edited-1

Cross your fingers, people! I entered this photo in the I Heart Faces weekly challenge. The focus of this week's challenge is "whimsy". Head on over and check out the fantastical entries!

I_Heart_Faces_noborder_125x100

20 comments:

Celia G @ Breakfast at Target said...

Perfect. :)

Blessed Rain said...

very beautiful!

Unknown said...

Precious!

Misty said...

This is precious. Love the dramatic backlight.

just sayin' said...

looks like a dream!

Tracy said...

Melissa, I reall don't have a word to describe this....I just LOVE it! How so very sweet!

Laurie said...

Oh how I love this one. D loves to spin around now too. It is a new development in our house. :)

stacey said...

Lovin' the backlight! ;-)

sjf_1979 said...

This photo is absolutely beautiful!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Great motion!

Jessica Deane said...

Very sweet capture.

Max said...

My most favorite entry! LOVE!

Beth said...

I love your perspective on this. The fact that you can't see all of her face just adds to the dramatic effect. Wonderful capture!

Andrea said...

Beautiful photo! Love everything about it.

Nichole said...

This is a beautiful shot! It i perfect!

Street Photobloger © said...

nice..

Natalie said...

Love the twirl!

Karen said...

Pure Poetry!

Valeria said...

Oh my. Wonderful.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful shot!