Thursday, June 30, 2011

181/365

Today we just hung out around here and did a wee bit of artsy stuff. 

If fingerpaint on the hardwood floor brings down the resale value of this house of ours? 

Well.  That's just too darn bad. 

Once she stood up she stepped in a big glob. 

Then strolled through the kitchen with her three year old swagger. 

Most of it came up, but I'm not sweatin' it. 

That?  Is the kind of mommy I've become.  {and I like it}

Today's prompt:  fingerpaint

181 of 365_edited-1

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the best kind of mommy to be! I'm all for making messes! Enjoy it -- it goes WAY too fast!

http://heymacomehereplease.blogspot.com/2011/02/mommies.html

Laurie said...

There is a pile of play dough pieces in the playroom floor that need to be vacuumed, now that I think of it. I don't think I could do the paint in the floor though. We do paint on the garage floor, lol.

Misty said...

It's amazing the things we cease to care about when we become moms. :) My neat-freakishness went out the window.

Tracy said...

Did, done and will again. The kids love it. I usually put one of our poster rolls out and the kids have way. I wonder what else I would have to clean once I get the camera in my hands. Such a sweet photo!
I think you would love doing splatter paint on canvas outside!! I just purchased some canvases and plan to do that on a summer day that's not too cold or too hot...just the year we have been having. If you try it you will have to post some photos!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

seriously so much fun