When my baby boy was 5, I told him he wasn't allowed to get any older. He didn't listen. It was sad...
He's a wonderful young man now. Sometimes I still miss those days.
There's a country song called, "You're Going to Miss This". The first 50 or so times I heard it, I cried. I don't cry any more when I hear it, but it still touches a soft spot in me.
2 comments:
Awww how cute.
When my baby boy was 5, I told him he wasn't allowed to get any older. He didn't listen. It was sad...
He's a wonderful young man now.
Sometimes I still miss those days.
There's a country song called, "You're Going to Miss This". The first 50 or so times I heard it, I cried. I don't cry any more when I hear it, but it still touches a soft spot in me.
Post a Comment