Snow Day!!! We are in Georgia and we had a snow day!! Need I say more?
We very rarely see snow here so we were super-dee-dooper excited to have four inches. Four inches may not sound much to most people, but we're livin' in blizzard-like conditions as far as we're concerned. We actually had ice, then snow, then more ice...that pretty much shut us Southerners down. The kids were out of school today and will be here tomorrow, too!
Today we found much joy in the snow. (They really didn't want to stop for this picture, but I double dog dared them.)

7 comments:
What a sweet photo!
We love our snow too! This is a great picture. I can't get mine to look at me anymore. Have fun today too!
How exciting for the children! Cute photo of them!
They look so sweet! And you have snow shoes? My poor kids were stuck with sneakers and boots (the sylish kind, haha!) Where are you in GA? I'm in Gainesville.
The only reason we have that pair of snow shoes is because a friend passed them on to me just the other day! My big girl has her rain slickers on and the middle girl never comes out of those hot pink Target boots. Ha!
We are in McDonough and today it's pretty much ice. :o(
Very sweet! I wish we had snow here. I just joined your blog and added you to my 365 blog roll :-) Please stop by if you can http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/
Very cute photo! And I'm very jealous! Well, I was jealous of all the snow fun yesterday and wishing we were still in McDongough. Today I'm happy to be a farther south:-) Can't wait to see what fun ya'll come up with tomorrow!
Post a Comment