Day Two of being iced in. Today's conditions were much worse than yesterday. Yesterday? It was all snow. Today? We have nothing but ice. I didn't even allow the girls outside today because it's just too slick.
We played board games, watched a movie, played Barbies and Liv dolls, and played in the bathtub a LONG time. Mr. Husband made it home safe and sound from the airport. It took him quite a while to drive here as he said it was incredibly slippery. Made it all the way here and got stuck at the top of the driveway.
We were so happy to see him and decided to bake cookies for him to gobble up. However, he was oh-so-sleepy and way too zonked from being up for over 24 hours.
We are saving his cookie. This? Is not it. For good reason. The littlest one rammed her face into it repeatedly. Notice the icing on her nose?
Today we found joy in cookie baking.

9 comments:
Oh my goodness! This picture is precious! By chance are you in VA? We are. It's icing/snowing as I type.
Great picture! I love the reflection on the table. Cute little hands too :)
Thanks! I almost didn't use this picture, but those hands, that teeny drop of icing on her nose and that reflection did me in. :o)
Carrie, we live in Metro Atlanta. I hope your snow is a bit softer than what we have!
I love the look of concentration on her face. Where are you in Atl? I'm in Gainesville. There are a lot of GA peeps doing a 365 it seems!
Yum, love the colours in this shot ☼
HE HE! Love the icing on her nose! So sweet!
the reflection on the tabletop is nice, great capture!
Thanks everyone!
Laurie, we are about 20 minutes south of Atlanta. Nearly thawed out by now.
Gorgeous! Don't kids just love doing that :-)
Post a Comment