Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365

This morning, when I opened the washer, I found this little cutie looking right out at me.  This is Baby.  My smallest little girl's lovey.  Baby goes EVERYWHERE with us and therefore gets washed several times a week.

I like Baby.  Especially when she's this cheerful even after the spin cycle.

The joys of a clean lovey.

baby_edited-1

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohh! I just love this picture!! Melts my heart! So very sweet! Love the colors ;)

Jennifer Gammon said...

So cute! I love "lovies." My little guy has two blankets the he can't go to be without. :)

Laurie said...

My little one has a "bebe" too. A bunny rabbit that has seen better days!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Awww! This is just too sweet! He does look happy.

Melissa said...

Thank you all! :o)

Leslie said...

Awww! This picture makes me smile! It took Clay a while to find a lovie and now he's got a giraffe that he has to sleep with. Very cute!

Photography said...

Oh too sweet!