Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365

Iced in again. We are on day number four. Honestly, I really don't mind it at all. As a stay-at-home mom I'm usually here all the time anyway. The girls are getting along so sweetly and haven't mentioned being "stuck" in the house.

Today, we did a little experiment with oil, water, and pretty fabric.

The joy of a macro lens.

macro bubble storyboard_edited-1

10 comments:

Misty said...

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Love your style! I look forward to following you. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Ohhh! Beautiful colors!

Laurie said...

Cool! I love your collage template too.

Tracy said...

Love it! Beautiful photos and colors! I bet the girls had fun.

Branson said...

Just found your blog and am already in love! LOL! How did you do this one?

Sandy Tracy said...

Very Pretty! I may have to try this...

Melissa said...

Thanks guys! I read a tip on the Macro Monday post on the CM Blog. I modified it a bit. I used a clear dish of oil and water with one of my daughter's colorful dresses underneath. Sat it next to the window and used my macro lens.
It was super fun and the girls loved it!

Photography said...

SO creative! I love them :-)

kitten said...

These are pretty! :)

Jennifer Gammon said...

Very cool! I will have to try that!