Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/365

Just a little happiness at the local Waffle House. Today's photo was taken with my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. 

Psst...the tables at Waffle House are a bit small for a family of five.

15 of 365 web

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You're so clever and creative. What a fun picture!

Tracy said...

Very original! I see a big smile!

Branson said...

a blogger I love has a smartphone pic linkup every weekend and loves hearing about good iphone apps! You should link up :) I love how creative this is! My smartphone post is yesterday on http://blmerrill.blogspot.com and the linky is still open on her page...

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Oh I love Waffle House! I am drooling! I grew up in GA with the on every corner and we don't have them where I live now. Great picture! Very creative!