This caught my attention....the colors, the reflection! LOVE, love, love it!!! Do you mind sharing how you did this? You can email me at tracy1617@yahoo.com or I will be sure to check back here. Thanks!!
Sure Tracy, I don't mind sharing at all! Thanks for the compliment.
The cake is just sitting on my dining room table and right next to our big window. Afternoon window light and a reflector camera left. I boosted the color just a bit, but really the table reflects fabulously. I didn't even know it until about a week ago when I got down even with the top of the table....which is where I was when I took this photo. Honestly? I DESPISE that table and have been begging my husband to let me get rid of it. Looks like I'm keeping that joker now. LOL
11 comments:
I can't believe she's 8!! Hope she had a wonderful birthday! I love this pic!
OMG, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love Love Love it!
BEAUTIFUL picture! I love the reflection! Love the colors too.
Great job! I love it. It is so colorful :)
Great picture! Happy Birthday, Emily.
Thanks everyone!
This is GORGEOUS!!! A beautiful cake, a beautiful shot! Happy Birthday, Emily!
FANTASTIC! What a creative way to capture the cake!
This caught my attention....the colors, the reflection! LOVE, love, love it!!! Do you mind sharing how you did this? You can email me at tracy1617@yahoo.com or I will be sure to check back here. Thanks!!
Sure Tracy, I don't mind sharing at all! Thanks for the compliment.
The cake is just sitting on my dining room table and right next to our big window. Afternoon window light and a reflector camera left. I boosted the color just a bit, but really the table reflects fabulously. I didn't even know it until about a week ago when I got down even with the top of the table....which is where I was when I took this photo. Honestly? I DESPISE that table and have been begging my husband to let me get rid of it. Looks like I'm keeping that joker now. LOL
Really like this shot!!
Post a Comment