Of the first nine, this one is my favorite. It reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas commercials:) Although, the movie theater one runs a veryclosesecond! And the play dough one a veryclosethird! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings!
Really like this picture and how you shot it through the crib. I have a three year old that has given up her nap. I was once at an airport and I saw a book titled, "Naptime is the New Happy Hour". I completely understand the need of that nap!
4 comments:
I love this, but then again, I love all your photos. :)
Just precious. Beautiful photos!
Of the first nine, this one is my favorite. It reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas commercials:) Although, the movie theater one runs a veryclosesecond! And the play dough one a veryclosethird! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings!
Really like this picture and how you shot it through the crib. I have a three year old that has given up her nap. I was once at an airport and I saw a book titled, "Naptime is the New Happy Hour". I completely understand the need of that nap!
Post a Comment