Sunday, January 9, 2011

9/365

Today was a bit of a long day. Not that we did anything wild-n-crazy, but it just wore me out. Mr. Husband left at 6 AM for the airport. He's off to the BCS Championship Game in Arizona (War Eagle!). I'm a bit bummed. Especially since I am stuck at home with the south's apocalyptic snow on the way. Not to mention I am on kid number two that's crying (make that screaming) herself to sleep. I won't even explain that because it is in no way joyous.

Anyway, we headed to church, then lunch with my sweet mother-in-law, then stopped by my awesome mom's house for a visit.

Although I was happy to be heading home? I was also a bit sad that Mr. Husband wouldn't be there. He was thousands of miles away by that point. I walked into an empty house. A bit bummed, no doubt.

And this little face was over-the-moon excited to see me. Sheesh. I love this doggie.  

The joy of Lulu the Wonderdog.

9 of 365_edited-1

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your comp! And the rug bokeh adds to the photo :)

Donna said...

how precious!! :-)

Jennifer Gammon said...

Such a cute little puppy. Great photo!

Laurie said...

Yes we are in GA too! And there is tons of SNOW already! Yay!

Valeria said...

Great shot

Melissa said...

Thank you all. She is such a sweet dog. Everyone in the family argues over who she really belongs to. I say, me, because I feed her and walk her and...well, you know. ;o)

Photography said...

LOVE IT! Gorgeous dog and angle!

Leslie said...

What a neat picture of Lulu! This is such a fun blog! I wish I was dedicated enough to do something like this!