Thursday, February 3, 2011

34/365

I've found that if I scramble up the toys in the girls' rooms that they will play with things more often.  And by "scramble up" what I mean is...move the Dora kitchen here and put the dollhouse there....put the doll bed over in that spot and set up the car garage over there.

Today?  I put the dollhouse in a different place and whatta you know....she thinks it's a brand new toy.

34 of 365_edited-1

10 comments:

Misty said...

Great idea!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Oh I love this! Very cool!

Christy said...

Oh. My. Word. What a totally awesome photo! I love your creativity. And your eye.

Jennifer Gammon said...

Great picture! Very creative :)

Laurie said...

This is absolutely adorable! Cool perspective :)

Tracy said...

I'm singing...Love, love love!! (as my voice gets higher and higher ;)) Love the creativity!! Fun playroom pictures!

Melissa said...

Aw! Thank you guys so much!

Branson said...

I absolutely, positively love this photo! :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love the idea of that! ha!

Trisha said...

Oh! I have a doll house that is just sitting around waiting for a photo opportunity like this! I may borrow this idea, I love it!