Oh my goodness! This just made me giggle! So cute!
Absolutely adorable! What a good dog. Love this shot!
Hilarious! Love this shot!
Oh goodness! Just adorable! What a cute little dog.
Oh, this is too cute! I honestly didn't realize at first he was even real (haha)... looks just like a cute little stuffed animal!
LOL! What a cute little pooch!
Funny!
Too funny!!!!
omg!!! way too darling!
Absolutely adorable. Wonderful way to use bribery. LOL.
Lol this is brilliantly composed! I adore it!
I LOVE this picture! Lulu is very photogenic :o)!
Love this! She is SO waiting for that ham. haha
Thanks everyone! Lulu is the greatest dog!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! This just made me giggle! So cute!
Absolutely adorable! What a good dog. Love this shot!
Hilarious! Love this shot!
Oh goodness! Just adorable! What a cute little dog.
Oh, this is too cute! I honestly didn't realize at first he was even real (haha)... looks just like a cute little stuffed animal!
LOL! What a cute little pooch!
Funny!
Too funny!!!!
omg!!! way too darling!
Absolutely adorable. Wonderful way to use bribery. LOL.
Lol this is brilliantly composed! I adore it!
I LOVE this picture! Lulu is very photogenic :o)!
Love this! She is SO waiting for that ham. haha
Thanks everyone! Lulu is the greatest dog!
Post a Comment