Monday, February 21, 2011

52/365

Today's prompt is Hands...you love those hands. What do those hands do that you love?

We've been home long enough to bathe the loons and let them play a bit before bed. I wanted to make sure I snapped a photo today and I also wanted to get back into the theme of things.

So...here's a shot of Allison's hand coming out of nowhere....breaking a major photography rule by busting into the frame...playing with Cinderella and her Prince.

Hey. Rules were made to be broken. And? I like the colorfulness of this one.

52 of 365 web

6 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I was doing a bit of blog hopping this evening and came across yours. Wonderful shot of her hands, really nice color and dof.
I'll be sure to stop back.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Who cares! I love this!

Tracy said...

Such a cute shot! I agree rules are meant to be broken! I love the colors and depth as well.

Trisha said...

Love the hands. What a cute play set!

kitten said...

Great capture, M! :)

Branson said...

I love the colors as well :)