Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365

Today's prompt: The future

The future is coming way too fast...

59 of 365_edited-1

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Great interpretation! Isn't it amazing how the wearing of the shoes changes over time. :) I am assuming this is one child's collection?

Alison said...

OMG- so sweet. I look at my daughter's baby shoes and I can't believe how quickly time went.

Misty said...

That is such a great capture. Creative way of depicting the future.

Laurie said...

Love your interpretation! I'm a JoL dropout :(

Kristine said...

Aww, great idea! I have yet to do this one, lol.

Melissa said...

Laurie, you loser. Ha! I skipped a LOT of days so that makes me half of a loser, I guess. Thanks for the compliments! I saw this idea on Becky Higgins' (project life girl) Facebook page and thought it was so cute!

Branson said...

So clever!

Alyssa said...

This photo is so cute! You instantly understand what the photo is about.
After reading through a lot of your blog, I was just wondering, where do you get your prompts? They seem like they would be really helpful for finding things to take photos of!