Those are great windows! She has such a sweet expression! Thanks for your words of encouragement! I don't know why the third kiddo has been so hard for me. I think the transition to the second one was easier. Well, I do know that Bray isn't an "easy" baby, but we are getting there!
9 comments:
Cute! Nice processing too.
Adorable. Love how your windows go to the floor!
Those are great windows! She has such a sweet expression! Thanks for your words of encouragement! I don't know why the third kiddo has been so hard for me. I think the transition to the second one was easier. Well, I do know that Bray isn't an "easy" baby, but we are getting there!
I love the big windows, the light thsy bring in, and the sweetness of this photo.
This is just adorable! What a cute little ham.
Cute! The composition is very nice too!
Cute! Peek-a-boo!
Your composition of this one is perfect! I love how she gets "lost" in the photo and then when you see her it is a pop of cuteness! :)
Very nice, great capture and fantastic processing! Nice windows too :-)
Post a Comment