Friday, March 4, 2011

63/365

Emily...she is the sweetest big sister to Caroline.

Well, to Allison, too, but she's more of a playmate to Allison. Those two love to draw and color together, read together, play Barbies and play pretend.

She's very motherly to Caroline, however. She watches out for her. She consoles her and helps her. She's going to be a fantastic mommy one day.

63 of 365_edited-1

13 comments:

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I LOVE her freckles! She is beautiful!

Tracy said...

Beautiful girl! I adore her freckles as well!

Carrie said...

This picture is stunning! And those freckles are OH-so-cute!!!

Misty said...

Such cute freckles! I remember I hated mine when I was a kid but now think they are the cutest thing (now that mine are gone) lol

Misty said...

My mom used to always tell me they were angel kisses.

Laurie said...

She sounds and looks like a sweetheart!

Catherine said...

Sweet--the capture and the smile!

kitten said...

M, this photo is GORGEOUS! Bravo! ♥

Jaime said...

Beautiful....her freckles are precious!

Jennifer Gammon said...

She is beautiful! And sounds like a sweetheart! Great picture.

Photography said...

Sweetie! She is gorgeous.

Branson said...

Your soft colors are perfect! This is stunning and sweet!

karren said...

I think she is the cutest girl! I hope she loves her freckles. They are adorable! You captured such a sweet expression here.