What a lovely day today! The girls played outside all afternoon when we got home from church. Allison ran inside to get snack for everyone and they sat around the picnic table chit-chatting about little girl stuff.
Notice Caroline and her orange smile.
Disclaimer: I am in dire need of some inspiration. A photo class? A prompt a day? I don't know, but I'm in a slump here....I feel the snap-shotties coming on and it bums me out.

7 comments:
Look at those smiles! I am with you with inspiration! I'd love to know if there are any free prompts people are just given out ;) hee hee...This is such a memorable photo though. I think it's adorable and just life. Beautiful patio!
I felt like that last year...but for some reason, things are easier this year. And what is funny is that I just blogged about that. You know, Willette is having a free Joy of Luck class that I just signed up for that starts this week. That should give you a week's worth of prompts :)
That said, I love this one. Your girls are so sweet. And your outdoor space is awesome!!! A little jealous ;)
http://willettedesigns.us1.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=dcb16456c382f72009ff2f6bc&id=6000ed1ec0
Awe, so sweet and beautiful.
This is such a sweet photo. It helps me to look at other people's blogs to get ideas.
I love this one. I too am jealous of your outdoor space... looks amazing!
Aw how fun! It is a perfect snapshot of the moment.
No suggestions here...I've been starting to feel a bit in a slump. I've started a scavenger hunt of sorts with my oldest...to give myself a little variety.
I am trying to spice things up with photo challenges... there are a lot to choose from out there, although if you are like me there are some days (hello, today?!) that are still so uninspired, lol. Here is the best list of challenges I have found (and Ashley's site is an inspiration in itself!) http://www.ashleysisk.com/p/challenges.html
Post a Comment