Monday, March 14, 2011

73/365

Today, Caroline and I headed down to the outlet mall.  As I was looking for something for Emily, Caroline comes over with a pack of panties packaged in a purse. 

Her:  Oh Mommy!  I NEED deez cute panties!!! 
Me:  Well, if we get those cute panties, you're going to have to try really hard to keep them dry. 
Her:  (quickly putting them back) Oh, nevermind.  Deez things is really ugly. 

73 of 365_edited-1

6 comments:

Jennifer Gammon said...

I love it!!!

Tracy said...

She's adorable! And that is just too darn cute!

Jaime said...

Lol...cute story! Perfect picture for it too. :)

Misty said...

That is hilarious! kids are too smart.

Laurie said...

hahaha! Caroline sounds a lot like Delia! After "potty training" for who knows how many months, I think we have finally "got it". And who told me girls were easier???? lol

Love this shot and the toning.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

I'm in love with this shot. So fun and innocent