Friday, March 18, 2011

77/365

Today's prompt:  Green..Today I want you to find the green – this can be ANYTHING that is either the literal color green OR something that brings newness, new beginnings, life, or hope to an otherwise dismal situation.  Look at your day not as a series of hurdles/problems, but as a blessing!  We are SO lucky for all that we have.  Capture this with your lens!.

77 of 365 edit_edited-1


Is it terrible for a mother to be envious of her child's eyelashes?

7 comments:

Jaime said...

OMW..she *does* have beautiful eyelashes! Love the concentration on her face. :)

Misty said...

This is precious. Gorgeous eyelashes!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

I'm super jealous of those lashes!

Jennifer Gammon said...

I have to say, I am a little jealous too! :)

Catherine said...

This is soooo cute! Sharp details--love the lashes!

Melissa said...

Thank you guys so much!

Chesney said...

Oh, those lashes are beautiful. Love your blog design, so cute. I hope to be stopping by more often. PS.I have a Caroline too. Love that name
:)