Very cool, the shot and the new camera!
Awesome on both!
Great shot and excellent news. Enjoy your new toy
AWESOME! You will love it! I had a love/hate relationship with mine at first (there was a mirror issue that was the cause of oof images, just in the right sided focal points...very frustrating!), but now it is aaaaaaalllll loooooove! Congrats!
Oh, congrats on the new camera! My D700 is coming today!!! So excited!
Oh superb!!!!!
I really like this photo. I shoot with a D700 too (50mm and 24mm primes) and absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing your images.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very cool, the shot and the new camera!
Awesome on both!
Great shot and excellent news. Enjoy your new toy
AWESOME! You will love it! I had a love/hate relationship with mine at first (there was a mirror issue that was the cause of oof images, just in the right sided focal points...very frustrating!), but now it is aaaaaaalllll loooooove! Congrats!
Oh, congrats on the new camera! My D700 is coming today!!! So excited!
Oh superb!!!!!
I really like this photo. I shoot with a D700 too (50mm and 24mm primes) and absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing your images.
Post a Comment