Saturday, March 26, 2011

85/365

Attempted self portrait shot with the girls.

It was tricky! The best light was sitting inside the front door and it was so hard trying to meter! I think this time I'd metered off of Allison which left her looking so-so, but the rest of us a bit wonky. The only way I could get them all sitting and looking at the camera was to let each have a chance at the remote. This shot? It was Caroline's turn and she giggled each time the light went off. And? If Emily knew Allison was making faces she'd have scolded her the way any mommy-like sister would.

This is my life and I love it.

85 of 365_edited-1

9 comments:

Tracy said...

OH my! I LOVE that face. I love it when their personalities show through in the photos!! Great job!! I bet it feels so good to have this photo!

Tracy said...

And beautiful, adorable family!

Melissa said...

Thanks Tracy! I have another where Allison is smiling sweetly, but this is just SO HER that I had to post this one instead. Ha! Glad I have the other one, too, though. :o)

Misty said...

Such a precious photo! Beautiful ladies.

Laurie said...

What sweet looking little ones! They all look a lot like you!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

This is so sweet! Love it!

Catherine said...

Awesome! Love it! Looking at your photo it just dawned on me the joy of having three girls. Multiplying their silly antics, faces and cuteness x 3! What a blessing!

Jaime said...

Absolutely perfect picture! Hehe...the one making the face...too cute!

Kristine said...

Oh, I looove this!