Lol...great idea...think I might try that. Btw-always amazed at the clarity in your pics. I can't get my macro's to open up enough...to get all the detail that I want and stay sharp. Any suggestions?
Yay for "new" toys! D occasionally destroys hers...maybe I should put it up for a while and break it back out on a rainy day!
Thanks for the return comment! I'll have to look into that web action. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lol...great idea...think I might try that. Btw-always amazed at the clarity in your pics. I can't get my macro's to open up enough...to get all the detail that I want and stay sharp. Any suggestions?
Yay for "new" toys! D occasionally destroys hers...maybe I should put it up for a while and break it back out on a rainy day!
Thanks for the return comment! I'll have to look into that web action. :)
Post a Comment