Wednesday, March 30, 2011

89/365

It has rained for five days straight.  I'm getting ready to start the ark.  The good news is that soccer practice has been cancelled (again) due to the rain.  I do love soccer and so do the girls, but practice doesn't start until 7:00.  That's thirty minutes before bedtime and soccer is an hour....followed by snacks and baths and books and prayers.  Three times a week.  Go ahead and do the math....it's not working in my favor during the week. 

So!  Rainy days make for no soccer practice and loads of playing inside. 

89 of 365_edited-1

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I don't think I would enjoy soccer practice! That would cut a LOT in to "me" time! All of the horses and stable look like fun!

Anonymous said...

Great picture and I love that horse and stable set! I was looking so hard for an evening activity for Lily! Who knew soccer was right under my nose?! Girl Scouts is once every other week. That's my speed these days! Good luck!

Catherine said...

Very cool photo! That's got enough livestock for a stampede! LOL

Misty said...

Beautiful lighting!

Tracy said...

Love her pajamas! My daughter has the same ones and they are my favorite! Cute photo again!!

Jaime said...

Oh my...you have got to enter this in PW's horse photo contest!!!