One hundred!! It's Day 100!! Hooray to all of us that have kept up so far! I thought about doing some sort of something-er-other that would signify this special little day, but my mind couldn't come up with anything neat-o.
So...instead I'm posting a photo that I snapped of Caroline during lunch. Today is the last day that we will have a two year old. The last lunch with a coloring two year old. The last day I can say...."She's two. She gets in free, right?"
Caroline's last meal.....at two.
*sigh*

5 comments:
If you have a Stevie B's, she can eat free until 4! My little girl turns 3 in 2 months! Where did the time go exactly?
To answer you, we live in Gainesville, so we go to Lake Lanier. We went out again today. I'm loving this weather! We really need to meet up somewhere. Exactly where are you? You can pm me on CM's if you don't want to put it in the comments. I'm lflick there.
Awwww!! I can't believe that baby is 3!! That means my baby will 3 soon too! I hope Caroline has a wonderful birthday!!
Oh boy I can tell I am emotional today because this post made me weepy! LOL! The photo is darling! And happy mama-versary to you ;-)
*sniff* She's becoming a big girl!
Comes around quickly :-)
Post a Comment