Today? Why today I have a sick kiddo on my hands. Poor little Emily. She missed school today and will be again tomorrow. It's no fun feeling crummy.
Some of you were asking about the biz blog. Well...it's the PBing blog, really. If you want to check it out? Here's the spot and please (pretty please!) tell me it to me straight and give me any critque ya' got. Thanks a heap, y'all!
Oh! And I'm still trying to get this rounded corners thing down...tonight it looks a bit jagged.
Off to check on the sick one...

5 comments:
PW has a tutorial on how to do the rounded corners...Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!
I found you through another blog friend and LOVE your photos. I've added you to my blog roll and look forward to following your photo journey.
http://gruenehouse.blogspot.com/
Aww, poor girl! Love the shot though!
Coffeeshop blog has a rounded corners/resize for web action that I use.
Poor kiddo!!! Hope she feels better soon!
This is a beautiful picture - I'm sorry she's sick!!!
Post a Comment