Monday, April 18, 2011

108/365

We took a little trip to the toy store after Caroline's three year well check.

108 of 365_edited-1

5 comments:

Laurie said...

We have a well check tomorrow. The littlest one. I see lots of shots in our future! Love all of the colors in this picture!

Laurie said...

Oh, and by now I think you have the rounded corner thing sorted out, but Coffee Shop has one that doesn't sharpen also. I was wondering what you guys were talking about and I was taking the action apart trying to figure it out, but after looking on her site, I have the one that doesn't sharpen, whew!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

This is cute! Very colorful!

Tracy said...

I just might have to have you mail me a Lotso bear ;) JK...we just went birthday shopping for my middle son and were looking for a smaller version of the $80 one Toys R Us had... :) I too love the colors! Lotso looks so happy to be having his photo taken ..hee hee

Lacey said...

Cute! Did she pick out Lotso?? I hope he's nicer to her than he is in the movie. ;)