I had such a hard time deciding which photo to use today. SUCH a hard time. In the end? I let Allison choose and here it is. She said she chose this one because "the other one is WAY too crooked, Mommy and that looks bad".
Hmmm...does she see that Caroline is not in focus? We've traded "way too crooked" for blurry.
Well, actually? It's emotionally in focus and I just love that little hand of hers....that sweet little arm...that little bitty elbow...that darling profile...the sweet little overbite...
The only thing I hate about this photo? Those blasted window crayons remind me that they will not come out of our carpet.
Disclaimer: I need to stop doubting and making excuses for my images and just photograph and post what I think is lovely fortheloveofPETE!

6 comments:
Hee hee! Love your disclaimer. :) For what it's worth I love the focus on the window crayola picture and your sweet girl blurry! I didn't even know they made window crayons. Probably good that I don't! Adorable photo in all it's blurry glory ;)
Ha ha, beautiful fun capture. What a joy to have little ones under foot. Just too cute.
Exactly what you said! This is beautiful.
I would be scared of the markers on the woodwork...I saw somewhere that a chick bought frames, put a piece of white paper behind the glass (it was probably plexi??), then let the kids draw with those crayons. Then you have hangable art that can be remade! I thought that was neat until the carpet comment!
I love this! I think it is sweet. I also need to work on not making excuses for all of my pics too and just enjoy the process.
Ha Ha. Your disclaimer sounds like something I need to work on too. Love her curls!
this is so sweet. love.
Post a Comment