Today, Emily and I took part in the Walk for Lupus Now at Piedmont Park. We were there to support my sweet cousin, Robin, in her fight against Lupus. We had a fantastic time talking, giggling and walking in support of her and others that are fighting this disease. I was able to catch up with old friends and family and spend some quality time with my best eight year old. Emily and I spent all afternoon at the park and we loved every minute of it.
(My selfie for the month of April...taken with my sweet girl...the same one that scored THREE goals during her soccer game this morning! It seems as though she has found her aggressiveness as far as sports is concerned.)

6 comments:
I see you !!! Great moment
Yay!! You look beautiful, both of you! What a great day together supporting something so dear to your heart. Love the photo!
Such a sweet photo! Absolutely lovely.
Sounds like a great day with your daugher. I love one on one time too. My husband is a Rheumatologist, so I hear a lot about Lupus!
Great selfie!
Thanks everyone! We had fun and were so tired afterwards!
Post a Comment