Sunday, May 8, 2011

128/365

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies and grandmommies out there!  Today we had a grand ol' time at our house!  We had family over for a cookout and chit-chat and giggles.  This was the macaroni covered face I found at my feet today.  She was beggin' for a cookie.  I often find this little one looking up at me just this way.  I'm going to miss this angle when she's tall enough to look me square in the face. 

128 of 365_edited-1

8 comments:

Valeria said...

Great shot. I love the little hands together for the PLEEEAASSEEE !!!!

Misty said...

She is precious!

Jennifer Gammon said...

Sweet little face! How can you resist that... did you give her a cookie? ;)

Laurie said...

She is just precious. I want to give her a cookie!

Tracy said...

How can you resist a face like that. What a wonderful day you had with family! Cook outs are the best! Beautiful comp!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous eyes!!

Anonymous said...

AH HOW CUTE, DID SHE GET A COOKIE?

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! I know what you mean about trying to treasure every moment of this age where she she can look up at you. It makes me a little sad when I think of my little one growing taller.

Jenny W