Monday, May 9, 2011

129/365

Caroline and I played outside (again) today and she was happy to smile a bit for me. 

---->insert shocked face here<----

This isn't my normal processing...just felt like trying something new today.  Hey.  Why not?  Caroline did. 

129 of 365_edited-1

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Love all of the sparkly bokeh!!! And I like it! I'm always trying new things. I think, maybe eventually, I'll find my style??? Maybe??

Tracy said...

I don't think you can ever go wrong with how you edit! I always like them. Your daughter is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey new to blogging, may you follow back? lol

But she is Very Cute! and she has amazing adorable Huge eyes! i love them!

- Truth -

Elizabeth Iskandar said...

love it!!! ;))

http://vaengir.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Sometimes all you need is a real smile.

-Elizabeth

SweetSea_ said...

awww (: her name is awesome btw. <3

Melanie said...

And a beautiful smile it is!!!

Melanie said...

Oh, yeah, congrats on blog of note. Finally, another one that interests me!