Penny De Los Santos will be teaching aFREE food photography course online this weekend? I think I'm going to try and catch a bit of it...how 'bout you?
Thanks for posting that link! Isn't it weird how hard food photography is? I always expect it to be easier than photographing my mobile toddler, until I give it a try. The Pioneer Woman did an awesome feature on food photography back in January (...? I want to say) and it was so inspiring!
Very real, earthy, touchable stuff. I'm enjoying your work and congrats on the blogs of note status!
Please drop by my New Prairie Woman blog to check out some of my photography of everyday people and places! I'm coming back to see what's new from your shutter!
Hi. I just started following your blog today. It was listed under "blogs of note". I love the Creative Live site, and I plan on watching this workshop. I enjoyed the Jasmine Star and Zack Arias workshop. I noticed you are doing a 365 Day Project, too. I am doing one on people, but I keep having to start over because I miss days :-) It is good to see you are having success with your project.
Just discovered your blog and I have to say that your photos are absolutely brilliant. Love this composed atmosphere you catch in every picture. Directly added it to my favorite websites!
22 comments:
Thanks for posting that link! Isn't it weird how hard food photography is? I always expect it to be easier than photographing my mobile toddler, until I give it a try. The Pioneer Woman did an awesome feature on food photography back in January (...? I want to say) and it was so inspiring!
Congratulations for being there in featured Blog list!!! :)
Keep up the good work!
Love your "Just an Orange" shot!! Thanks for the link. Just what I needed to add to my "want to do" list for the weekend. ;)
Crap, that's what I forgot at the store today, lol!! My oldest wants to make orange juice. Thanks for the reminder! hehe
So simple and beautiful! Love it!
Very real, earthy, touchable stuff. I'm enjoying your work and congrats on the blogs of note status!
Please drop by my New Prairie Woman blog to check out some of my photography of everyday people and places! I'm coming back to see what's new from your shutter!
Best to you,
Susie
newprairiewoman.blogspot.com
Thank you all for your sweet comments!
How in the world did I make Blogs of Note?! Well....that's a nice little surprise! :)
Eeep!!
Ohyay! I love photo blogs! <3
CONGRATULATIONS on being chosen a Blog of Note!
Keep up the great work!!!
Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com
lovely ♥
Simply lovely...I adore oranges and you have captured the essence to perfection!
Congrats on being chosen as a blog of note :)...your blog is beautiful!
xx Cat brideblu
I like your orange--nice comp! Thanks for the heads up about the workshop. Off to check it out!
Just an orange? Looks very good.
Your blog is delightful - I've just become a follower.
i just found ur blog and i'm totally in love! so great photos :)
greetings from finland (;
venqq.blogspot.com
Hi. I just started following your blog today. It was listed under "blogs of note". I love the Creative Live site, and I plan on watching this workshop. I enjoyed the Jasmine Star and Zack Arias workshop. I noticed you are doing a 365 Day Project, too. I am doing one on people, but I keep having to start over because I miss days
:-) It is good to see you are having success with your project.
Just discovered your blog and I have to say that your photos are absolutely brilliant. Love this composed atmosphere you catch in every picture. Directly added it to my favorite websites!
I wasn't aware of that.
Congrats on receiving the blog of note award!
Duncan In Kuantan
Great pictures.
hi Melissa, i'm ur new follower....
it's a simple but nice to see, i like ur photos :)
Congratulations!
Your photos are a delight!
xoxoxo, new follower
What is Blog of Note? I just may have to do a look through on some of my new followers and hit the good ol BLOCK button :) Thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment