Blogger was down and now it's back up.
My last two posts were deleted.
Grrrrr....
Let's see if I can remember what I said for this post...
So, anyhoo....I finally downloaded Angry Birds and I can't get my phone back from the girls now.
And then here I said something about...
Somehow this blog was chosen for Blogs of Note.
Yay! Lots of new people and super cool blogs to follow!! Thanks for all of your sweet comments!
Boo! Lots of creepy people clicking over from Blogs of Note. Yuck!
---->insert Angry Birds face here<----
I've spent loads of time deleting spam comments and loads of time blocking Weirdo McWeirdersons. Here's a tip: If your profile picture is a dragon eating a child? Gone. If your About Me section says, "likes to paint nudes, pee outside and roast lizards over a fire next to the ocean"? Gone. If you leave rude and gross comments or try to advertise something? Gone.
I love all of these newbies that have found my blog, BUT...if you are a Creepy McCreepypants? Stay off my page. Period.
thankyouverymuch

15 comments:
Your blog is really lovely! You definitely deserve the Blog of Note recognition. :) Sorry about all the creepers out there - that stinks :(
Love how the game goes with your post today...hee hee...don't love how you had to spend hours deleting spam.YUK! When I first started blogging this year I think the hardest thing for me to do at first was feel comfortable with letting complete strangers into my personal life through my posts and photos~so I can relate to your frustration and feelings. I hope it gets better. On another note, congratulations! Your blog is awesome in my opinion!
Melissa, I just looked at my settings and not sure if this will help now....but under the Settings tab I have "Add your Blog to our listings" at no...maybe if you had it to yes this is why you were chosen? Just a guess?? I am just curious because I really don't want to be chosen, not like I would, but I don't want to be.hee hee. ;) Let me know if you find out why and how to prevent it. :)
Hehe! I love the perspective! I loved Angry Birds for a bit, but have moved on to Words with Friends. Fun and interactive! And free...
Yup, Blogs of Note is how I found you. You take me back to the time when my children were little and I deeply appreciate it.
I am very proud of my kids; they are fully functioning adults with lives of their own now that THEY support through hard work, dedication, diligence and perseverance. Did I mention that I'm proud of them? They are almost polar opposites of each other except that they both are socially conscious, full of integrity and self-supporting. I’m quite proud of them.
They were funny, stress inducing, marvelous, “make me have a meltdown routinely” kind of kids. I miss their infancy, toddlerhood and youth enormously. I’m glad they’re grown, but I’m able to recapture those precious moments through your pictures and your words. Thank you.
And I’ll keep following if you don’t mind!
Yay for Angry Birds! (I'm currently addicted!)
Your blog's the neatest thing I've seen in ages. I'm following. With hopes that I do not comment with something which puts me in the ranks of the Creepy McWeird.
Also, what camera do you use?
I love your blog. Yes.
And my brother adores Angry Birds. I've never played it myself but he is slightly obsessed. :)
Your a mom after my own heart! Love it!
There have been times I have been jealous of those with the wonderful "blog of note" no longer will I think that - now i will cross my fingers and pray that my family blog will never be picked - book blog eh maybe but at least its not my kids!
Hi there!
I am one of the newbies that found your blog because of the "blogs of note" :)
I absolutely love the concept of your blog, and your photos are great!
And no I will not be doing any advertising, do not have a y pictures of dragons eating children, I don't paint nudes, pee outside or roast dragons over any fires (I do wish I had an ocean nearby)
I do take photos myself and so am looking forward to following your blog!
V
Love this picture! The pink dress is sooooo cute and I'm addicted to the Angry Birds Game as well! :)
Have a nice day!
http://liveyourowndream.blogspot.com/
You've got me laughing! Congrats on your blog of note! Your pictures are amazing!
Hooray for you! I found you on the 'blog of note.' Me? I am just one of probably many who planned to start my blog today...really have been trying for over a year now but there was always something happening to put it off...and of course, Blogger would crash today/yesterday of all days. And just after I'd taken the whole day to get everything linked/arranged in a template ready for the first post...but I digress! I just wanted to say I think this is a wicked awesome idea for a blog, and I've enjoyed seeing what you do here! Good luck to you, and if you'd like to stop by my new blog...maybe tomorrow?! I'd love your company!
Good luck to you!
Oh my gosh I never thought anything like that would happen....shows you what I know! This is actually the first time I've ever clicked on blogs of note. I have a very visual blog so of course yours caught my attention!
Congratulations on the nod, your blog is great!
Lisa
hahahahahaha Loved this post. i'm going to follow you based on this post alone. (Also I like your pictures!)
Post a Comment