Saturday, May 14, 2011

134/365

Hey friends!!! 

Can you see me?! 

I thank you all for such sweet comments.  I'm high fivin' you right now!! 

Will post more later.  We are off to a birthday party. 

134 of 365_edited-1

Disclaimer: I did, in fact, take this photo on the correct day...just posted it a day later.

9 comments:

Crow said...

I can see you! Thanks for the invitation. I love birthdays, because I LOVE cake. :-)~crow

Blessed Rain said...

love the photo - have fun at the party! Our dogs looks similar - although in the link we had taken our boy in for a cut!
http://telishag.blogspot.com/2010/10/microwaves-and-washes.html

J. said...

I see you :) Love the photo. Caroline seems completely engrossed in her art :)

Photography said...

Gorgeous shot! So fresh and colourful - made me happy! :-)

Melissa said...

She is beautiful!

Susanne said...

Thank you! Have a blast at the party!

Somewhere Circus said...

Aww.
Portrait of an artist as a very young girl. :)

stacey said...

Thank you for the invite! I think your blog is one of my new favorites. :-)

Tracy said...

Love that she loves to color so much! A budding artist. Looks like she is floating and loving it ;)