Thursday, June 16, 2011

167/365

The big girls started taekwondo this week and they LOVE it!  They've had the best time so far.  This is my view from the lobby.  I guess I could have opened the door, but do you see how serious those instructors are? 

As we say down here in the south? 

There ain't no way I'm gonna go in there. 

167 of 365_edited-1


Emily is the big girl on the right and Allison is the shorty on the left.

3 comments:

V said...

My mom put us in karate classes as kids, it probably was one of the best classes we were ever in. Probably the best exercise and discipline Without us even realizing it :)

Laurie said...

Woohoo! Love your sun prompt and I like the shot through the door. Wouldn't have the same vibe any other way.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

luv the perspective here. how fun!